- GROWMARK’s 2014 annual sales were $10.3 billion
- GROWMARK employs more than 400 people in the corporate offices in Bloomington, Ill. and over 6500 people System-wide
- GROWMARK is owned by nearly 40 member cooperatives in Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Ontario.
- We serve more than 250,000 farm, commercial, and residential customers in more than 40 states and Ontario, Canada through our member cooperatives and through retail operations
- SEEDWAY, LLC is a full-line seed company marketing farm, turf, and vegetable seed in 14 eastern states and Ontario, Canada
- SEEDWAY markets one of the most complete and diverse vegetable seed product lines in the industry
- SEEDWAY maintains eight office/warehouse locations in Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, and Florida
- GROWMARK FS, LLC (GFS) provides agronomic products and services to farmers in the Northeast through some 37 retail outlets
- GFS markets the FS Brand line of seed corn, alfalfa, soybeans, and forage grasses designed for the Northeast climate
- GFS markets a complete line of Asgrow and DEKALB Seed lines
- GFS is one of the leading marketers of biotechnology seed traits in the Northeast
For more information about the GROWMARK System and our product divisions, read these fact sheets.
Facility Planning Facts